About Me

My photo
Emily Grace Lamontagne is a young woman currently residing in Southern Manitoba. She's passionate about writing, reading, and the arts, and she has an unholy love of tea. She works as a Starbucks Barista and moonlights as a writer.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Weekend!

Today is Saturday and it marks the first official weekend that I've had -- that's actually BEEN a weekend -- in almost four months. Between work, life, moving, unpacking, repacking, drama coming out of my EARS, rodent problems, and friends, I haven't had two days of NOTHING to myself in almost four freaking months.

And now that I have the weekend, I'm going to be doing what I should've been doing months ago:

Writing, submitting, and making money.

... and drinking grape juice. Yum!

~Emily Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment