About Me

My photo
Emily Grace Lamontagne is a young woman currently residing in Southern Manitoba. She's passionate about writing, reading, and the arts, and she has an unholy love of tea. She works as a Starbucks Barista and moonlights as a writer.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Gah, life's been kicking my ASS for the last few months. I'm not used to this yet . . . but I'll get there. University is treating me well, the socials and the alcohol are treating me even better.

I've started smoking seriously now. It takes me a week or so to finish a pack of cigarettes, so I'm not getting into a really bad habit yet, but it just helps me so much - getting out of the dorm room (I lucked out - I dont have a roomie, even though I'm in a double occupancy room) in order to go socialize with the smokers, hear their stories and get inspiration for mine.

My new drink of choice: Rye and coke. Omnomnomnomnom. <3

Going left from the building my dorm is in is the pretty, pretty Starbucks I hope to work at soon. Going directly right is the pretty, pretty, pretty PRETTY coffee shop that it is my dream to work at. Also going right from my dorm room - closer than the coffee shop - is a beautiful little tea store that sells looseleaf tea. It is my new favorite place.



Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment